Job Brief: We are currently seeking an Electrical Site Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years experience managing commercial electrical installation projects.
You will work with a team of engineers / sub-contractors to manage the electrical installation of a new build commercial construction site, and have experience with MICC cabling. The ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years of experience in the management of construction projects, and be able to demonstrate other commercial electrical new build projects that you have successfully completed and have effective interpersonal abilities.
- Work closely with a project manager to ensure projects meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Educate people about the site.
- Manage a team of engineers / sub-contractors
- Identify and delegate tasks to others using a project management tools
- Schedule employees / sub-contractors to ensure they can handle the workload.
- Assign tasks to employees / sub-contractors and co-ordinating their work efforts.
- Assess what needs to be done, assign tasks and make sure work is done on time.
- Provide technical guidance to sub-contractors and participate in group problem-solving.
P.I.E.R act as an employment business on behalf of our clients.
As part of the Pier team, you’ll receive fair pay, support from our in-house team, access to training and references from every assignment.
By forming long lasting relationships with our workers, we can match you with projects that best suit your skill set. When one project ends, you’ll be prioritised for the next. 01446 688 886